TOTAL LAND SIZE: 40,900 sq feet (6% less than an acre).
- Overall Size: 4,500 sq feet (approx) total.
- Ground Floor: 30’ x 50’ (1,500 sq feet) +
- Garage: 18’ x 24’ (432 sq. feet) +
- Entrance Area: 9’ x 9’ (81 sq feet).
- First (Top) Floor: 34’ x 54’ (1,836 sq feet) +
- Balcony: 16’ x 24’ (384 sq feet) +
- Verandas: 3 only 12’ x 4’ and 2 only 16’ x 4’ (272 sq feet).
- There are two bedrooms on the First (Top) Floor, with the master bedroom (16’ x 14’) having an ensuite bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- The two bedrooms on the First Floor and the two offices on the Ground Floor are all air-conditioned.
- There is a bathroom and shower located between the two offices.
- The entire house is tiled, except for the mahogany staircase, the storerooms on the Ground Floor and the two-car garage.
- There is an electronic entrance gate and the entire compound is securely fenced.
- The large French doors which lead onto the balcony and verandas are made of solid steel.
- There is exterior lighting on each corner of the house.
- The entire house is burglar-proofed and the windows and doors are alarmed.
- There are four 800 gallon and one 500 gallon water tanks and water is obtained from the mains 3 or 4 nights each week.
- The garden is mature with almond, immortelle, poui and samaan trees (amongst others) and a hedge along the driveway.
- There is a 12’ x 24’ (4’ deep) swimming pool in the garden.
- Large, cool living and dining rooms looking out onto the quiet countryside.
WARNING: This house is not suitable for people who have to get into POS at 8.00a.m. and return after 4.00p.m. during the week!