Oleander Drive, Bethany, Buccoo Land for Sale

This land has everything going for it! Ideally located off of Shirvan Road in the Buccoo area, this lovely 14,736 square foot parcel is mostly flat. You will want wrap around patios to enjoy the spectacular views of 2 coast lines. Land is being sold with beautiful house plans. Interested? Move quickly as it won't be around...

Tobago Plantations – House FOR SALE

Location, Location, Location! Absolutely gorgeous vacation home located in Tobago Plantations Development. It has four spacious bedrooms all with its own en-suite, three of the bedrooms are on the second floor and the fourth is on the ground level and designed for those with disabilities. Spacious kitchen, the living and dining area opens up unto the pool which looks toward the Atlantic Ocean and sizable...

Bon Accord, Tobago House for Sale

Lovely 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom one storey home for sale on 6,111.7 sq. ft. land. Ample backyard space suitable for adding a swimming pool. Parking for 3 cars. Located in a high rental earning area, this home is close to all amenities, near to Crown Point, Airport, Storebay and Pigeon Point beaches....

Belmar Trace, Buccoo, Tobago Land for Sale

35,205 sq.ft. freehold undulating land located off Shirvan Road and Auchenskeoch Buccoo Road. The land is moderately sloping with a panoramic view of Buccoo Reef and may be ideal for small villas or townhouses. Valuation from 2018 at $1.935M Google Map...

Tobago Plantations Villa for Sale

This apartment is located in Building "D" and is apartment 38B in the Tobago Plantations located within the prestigious Tobago Plantations Golf Course and Magdelina Hotel and Beach.  The development is completely gated and guarded and is considered to be one of the safest neighbourhoods in Tobago. The unit is part of a duplex and contains 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living, dining, kitchen, laundry and...

Prospect Estate Tobago Land for Sale

Prospect Estate is a serene, beautiful area located in the Orange Hill area and off of the .  This acre of land is no exception.  Mainly flat but partly hillside, this land offers landscape views and a sense of purpose. Quiet and serene, this piece of paradise is just about 10 minutes away from the sea and beach.  Part of an estate, this approx. one acre piece of land only has one neighbour who owns...

Freehold Land For sale Orange Hill

1 acre of freehold gradually sloping land in a developing area with views of the nearby valley, Scarborough and Atlantic Ocean. Ideal for residential...

Carnbee, Tobago Commercial Land for Sale

2.3 acres land (100,201.24 sq.ft.).  The land is situated just off the Claude Noel Highway and one plot away from the big “Republic Bank Limited, Low Lands Branch” at the corner of Claude Noel Highway and Auchenskeoch Buccoo Road.   Asking price: TT$175 per...

Englishman’s Bay Tobago_LAND FOR SALE

Lot#25_1 acre of residential land located in the hills above Englishman's Bay, Tobago. This development in located on a 400 acre estate on Tobago's scenic North Coast. Only 20% of the estate is approved for residential sale while the remaining 80% will continue to be undisturbed tropical forest with rivers and waterfalls. Englishman's Bay beach has coral reefs and suitable for mooring of yachts....

Farm for Sale – Mary’s Hill, Tobago

There are 2 dwellings on the property. The main homestead is comprised of two (2) stories. There is a fully contained apartment on the ground floor (466 square feet) and a one (1) bedroom, one (1) bathroom, walk-in closet, kitchen, living & dining room area and a large veranda on the upper level. (850 square feet) One (1) utility room and buttery on the ground level. 0ne (1) large workshop...

Compare listings

Compare